Net Weight 4 Fluid Ounces / 118 ml
From Shave Dad:
Okay, my friends, it's finally ready! Made men are the only ones who can rise through the ranks so pick up a set this Friday and join the crew. The scent is reminiscent of a Brooklyn barbershop back in the 70s.
Scent Profile: Classic Barber Shop with Talcum Powder, Oakmoss, Labdanum, Winter Green, Leather, and a Touch of Tobacco.
Join the Shave Dad group on FaceBook! It's the best group for Wet Shaving!
From Van Yulay:
Generally speaking, splashes seek to do many things as sort of a skincare workhorse. They simultaneously try to soothe, tightens your pores, disinfect, and nourish. Soothing ingredients can include Aloe Vera, vitamins, and glycerin. Van Yulay makes a unique splash so that it is not drying to your skin, but makes your skin feel soft and smooth with added skin food.
Comes in a plastic bottle.
Directions: Shake well before use and apply to the face. External use only. Do not swallow. Store away from direct sunlight.
Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
Ingredients: Aloe Vera, Witch Hazel, Abyssinian Seed-Emu-Red Castor-Evening Primrose-Rosehip-Oils, Comfrey, Calendula, Tepezcohuite, Oat-Marshmallow- Green Tea- Extracts, Liquid Silk, Fragrance.
· Emu Oil – has positive effects on collagen production. Collagen is one of the compounds that keeps your skin elastic, plump, and wrinkle-free. Emu oil’s antioxidant properties can also target any signs of aging caused by oxidative stress.
· Rose Hip Seed Oil– is an A.C.E., which means it’s rich in three key vitamins — A, C, and E — which help with acne prevention and reduction by increasing skin cell turnover
· Abyssinian Seed Oil– improves hair’s manageability, shine, and moisture. As a bonus, the oil acts as a shield against irritants. Along with its antifungal properties, the oil is easily absorbed into the skin.
· Aloe Vera – contains humectants substances that attract water from the air or from deeper in the skin. It’s thought to be especially beneficial for dry skin types. “Aloe specifically contains mucopolysaccharides, which bind moisture into the skin”. “It also has cohesive effects by sticking together flaking epidermal skin cells, resulting in softer skin and improved skin integrity.”
· Which Hazel – Cleanse, regulate the skin’s oil production, eliminate excess sebum, nourish, tighten, tone, soothe, and reduce the chances of future blemish outbreaks. Helps with reducing swelling, calms irritation, minimizes the look of enlarged pores, and promotes the skin’s radiance.
· Hydrolyzed Oats – Strengthens the skin’s outer barrier, it helps restore its function, retains skin moisture, and reduces itchiness. Its anti-inflammatory properties effectively relieve the symptoms of eczema-prone skin.
(Non Flammable 70 % Water)
Made in the USA